Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta. This Green Goddess Gazpacho is filled with cucumber, herbs, scallions, jalapeño for a little kick, and lemon juice! Its thick, luxuriously creamy consistency comes from avocado and Greek yogurt, and it's the most perfect light and refreshing soup! I'm not much of a soup person, but when it comes to cold.
This cool, refreshing green cucumber gazpacho is made with tomatillos, garlic, cilantro, and yogurt. It's easy to make and full of spicy, tangy flavor. Spice up your summer with this easy cucumber gazpacho! You can have Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta
- Prepare of Whole cucumber (peeled – save the shavings for the bruschetta).
- You need of spinach.
- Prepare of spring onions.
- Prepare of celery.
- You need of Green chilli.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of walnuts.
- It’s of mint (leaves only).
- Prepare of flat leaf parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of olive oil (plus extra to serve and for the bruschetta).
- Prepare of cider vinegar.
- It’s of heaped tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of ice.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of Sourdough bread.
Green gazpacho is the perfect light, fresh, cold soup for summer. With cucumbers, bell pepper, avocado, and fresh herbs, it's full of amazing flavor! People who have gardens often have an abundance of cucumber and bell pepper in particular, so try to befriend someone with a green thumb. This Green Tomato Gazpacho may be my new favorite thing to make with Green Zebra Tomatoes.
Green Gazpacho with Cucumber Bruschetta step by step
- Put peeled cucumber skin in a bowl and add 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp lemon juice. And add salt and pepper. Leave to marinade..
- Add the herbs, garlic, cucumber, celery, chilli and spring onions to a food processor and blend..
- Add the spinach and walnuts and blend..
- Add the cider vinegar, olive oil and yoghurt and blend again. Taste and season with salt and pepper..
- Carefully add the ice to the blender and slowly add the water (being careful not to overfill the food processor….unlike my messy effort!).
- Taste and season again..
- Lightly toast slices of sourdough. Then rub with half a clove of garlic. Top the bread with the marinaded cucumber strips..
- Drizzle everything with more olive oil and a bit more black pepper..
Traditional Gazpacho has bread, but I make mine without any bread. Of course tomatoes do have some carbs, but this carb-conscious gazpacho recipe also has cucumber, green pepper, and. Cool, refreshing Cucumber Gazpacho made with yogurt and fresh herbs. Cucumber Gazpacho is so refreshing on hot days. Also taste for bitterness level before using. 😉 Thin-skinned work best here and give the soup a vibrant green color because the skin is blended up too.