You can have Japanese-Style Gazpacho using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Japanese-Style Gazpacho
- It’s of Tomato.
- Prepare of Japanese leek.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Tomato juice (unsalted).
- You need of Dashi stock.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Usukuchi soy sauce (or soy sauce).
- Prepare of Yuzu pepper paste.
- You need of Optional ingredients.
- You need of Okra, myoga ginger.
Japanese-Style Gazpacho step by step
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them into chunks..
- Slice the garlic and cut the Japanese leek into thin, diagonal strips..
- Grease a frying pan with some olive oil and stir-fry the garlic and Japanese leek. Stir-fry on a low heat to avoid burning, and continue to cook the vegetables until the Japanese leek becomes sweet..
- Transfer the vegetables to a tray or something similar and leave them to cool..
- Add the stir-fried garlic and Japanese leek, tomato chunks, tomato juice and dashi stock into a blender..
- Then also add the usukuchi soy sauce, yuzu pepper, and a pinch of salt and blend away. Chill the blended mixture in the refrigerator and serve..
- Serve with some salt-boiled chopped okra and minced myoga ginger if you like..