Vickys Green Gazpacho, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Green Gazpacho, GF DF EF SF NF using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Green Gazpacho, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of cucumber, reserve a 2 inch piece then peel and chop the rest.
- You need of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- You need of yellow tomatoes, chopped.
- You need of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need of avocado, peeled, stoned & chopped.
- Prepare of vegetable stock.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of thai chilli.
- It’s of sea salt.
- You need of fresh coriander/cilantro.
- It’s of Garnish.
- You need of the reserved cucumber, diced.
- It’s of red & 1 yellow tomato, diced.
- Prepare of Some small croutons.
- You need of Some basil leaves, cut into fine.
Vickys Green Gazpacho, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- This recipe is so easy! Add everything apart from the garnish ingredients to a blender and process the mixture until smooth. Refrigerate the soup for 2 or 3 hours to allow all the flavours to mingle.
- To serve, ladle the chilled soup into glasses or bowls and top with a little mixed garnish. A nice party idea is to place each of the garnishes in its own bowl for guests to help themselves to what they'd like. Set the soups and garnish bowls on a tray filled with ice cubes as another nice touch.
- This amount will serve 4 small appetiser sized portions.