Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can have Zucchini Bread using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted*.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini, grated.
- Prepare of if you avoid dairy use 1 cup oil total and skip the butter.
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease and flour (2) 9X5 bread pans.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. I don't know why the zucchini photo bombed this shot he doesn't get any action until the next step..
- Grate zucchini, you want 2 cups and if you have a big zucchini make sure to get all that beautiful green skin in there. You want your eaters to see it! Unless it's kids and your hiding the vegetables, then feel free to peel the zucchini before grating..
- In a large mixing bowl measure 2 1/4 cups sugar, add 3 eggs, melted butter, vegetable oil and grated zucchini. Stir until just combined..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, stir until combined..
- Pour half of batter into each bread pan, you will need to use a rubber spatula or back of a spoon to level the batter out..
- Place pans side-by-side, center of the middle baking rack..
- Bake 40 minutes and then check every 2 minutes until cooked. I prefer to under cook by a couple minutes so the center of the loaf is heavy and moist but you can definitely cook until a knife comes out clean. It's a beautiful thing to cook your bread the way you like it!.
- Let cool in pans, on a cooling rack for at least 20 minutes before removing from pans..
- IF you can not eat 2 loaves, no worries this bread freezes well. IF you feel guilty because you really want to eat both loaves, conviently forget you can freeze anything and enjoy..
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.