Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup.
You can cook Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup
- Prepare of Fresh, ripe tomatoes (as red as you can get).
- It’s of 1, 2 day old baguette.
- Prepare of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of Fresh garlic.
- You need of Salt.
Rich Spanish Salmorejo Tomato Soup step by step
- Boil the water that will be used to peel the tomatoes in a pan. Cut a cross into the bottom of the tomato to make it easier to peel later..
- Soak the tomatoes in the boiling water for 1 minute. Whilst in the boiling water, prepare a bowl of cold water and add in the tomatoes then peel..
- Cut the bread into 2 cm cubes and put in a food processor. Dice the tomatoes and add them on top of the bread. Let the bread soak in the moisture from the tomatoes..
- Roughly chop up the garlic and add to the mixture from Step 3. Garlic can cause heartburn, to prevent this cut away the part of the garlic where the core turns into the stem..
- Add the extra virgin olive oil and blend the mixture until smooth. Season with salt..
- You can eat these straight away or you can chill the mixture and serve them in a dish with a sprinkling of roughly chopped boiled egg or roughly chopped ham..