Down Home Zucchini Bread. This is the Zucchini Bread that my mom made for us as kids. It is sweet, moist, and full of cinnamon flavor. Bake a loaf of Paula Deen's moist, spiced and nutty Zucchini Bread from Food Network.
Zucchini bread doesn't actually taste like zucchini — cinnamon and orange are the predominant flavors. You won't need to slather this with butter to scoff it down! Read the Zucchini bread: why? discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Zucchini food community. You can have Down Home Zucchini Bread using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Down Home Zucchini Bread
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 cup of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of Instant Pudding (flavored).
- It’s 2 cup of ground zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon.
Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food enthusiasts. Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the This savory quick bread is begging for stinky cheese, don't let it down! Make an extra loaf and freeze it! Ok, so this isn't going to make your cheesy.
Down Home Zucchini Bread step by step
- You will need:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- On medium speed in a large bowl mix the eggs, vegetable oil, and sugar until well blended..
- Slowly add the flour in while still on medium speed..
- Add the package of flavored instant pudding in..
- Now add the zucchini and chopped nuts and let blend for 1 minute on low speed..
- Grease 2 baking tins with shortening or vegetable oil and lightly sprinkle cinnamon on the bottom and side walls. (This helps it come out easier).
- Fill both baking pans approximately half way..
- Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar over the tops (optional)..
- Place in oven for approximately 45 minutes or until the center is done. (Check this by inserting a butter knife or tooth pick. If it comes out clean, it's done).
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve some immediately and wrap the rest with aluminum foil while still warm. This will ensure it staying moist..
- ***Flavors*** I used Butterscotch for this batch. The best flavors are: Pistachio, Lemon, Butterscotch, and Chocolate..
Rating This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! This zucchini banana bread uses rolled oats as the base, so it's packed with fiber and whole grains. But the end result is still moist and delicious, so the kids will still (hopefully!) be into it. I'm a big fan of a slice of this for breakfast and I love to make this in the summer when there's plenty of zucchini to go.