Chocolate Zucchini Bread. This chocolate zucchini bread is incredibly moist and fudge-like. To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Moist double chocolate zucchini bread with chocolate chips. You won't even know there is zucchini in this decadent chocolate bread! You can cook Chocolate Zucchini Bread using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- It’s of bread.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of agave nectar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded zucchini , usually equals one large zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Let's make a pact to keep a secret? Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around. And I bet you'll make it a priority to have extra zucchini after tasting this recipe! 😉. This Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe came about because one summer I had a glut of zucchini, and I wanted to make something new.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread step by step
- In mixing bowl beat eggs and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Very important to get this amount of time..
- Add oil, agave, vanilla, and beat 3 more minutes..
- In another bowl, sift, cocoa, salt , flour and baking powder..
- Mix dry into wet ingredients until just incorporated..
- Lastly mix on low, zucchini and chips also until just incorporated..
- Grease and flour a loaf pan, pour batter in..
- Cook in preheated 350°F oven for 50 – 60 minutes. Check after 50 by inserting toothpick in center. It should come out clean..
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out onto serving dish..
- I melted vanilla chips and drizzled on top..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Since everything seems to taste better when it contains chocolate. This easy chocolate zucchini bread is amazingly simple to make and uses several healthy substitutions. Plus it's so incredibly delicious and a great way to satisfy your chocolate cravings and. Chocolate Zucchini Bread – Moist, rich, chocolaty and the chocolate chunks inside are melted and create an amazing texture. To print the recipe check the.