Oven Fried Green Tomatoes.
You can cook Oven Fried Green Tomatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Green Tomatoes
- You need of Green Tomatoes.
- It’s of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s of Cajun Seasoning.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Panko Bread Crumbs.
Oven Fried Green Tomatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Slice tomatoes into 1/2-inch slices..
- Set out three bowls. In the first bowl, mix flour, 1 teaspoon of cornstarch, and cajun seasoning. In the second, mix egg, milk, and 1 teaspoon of salt. In the third, mix the panko, 1 teaspoon of salt, and 1 teaspoon of cornstarch..
- Dredge each slice liberally in the flour mixture, then the milk mixture, then the panko mixture..
- Place dredged slices on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes. Then, flip each slice and bake for an additional 12 minutes..