Kayla's zucchini bread. Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. Stephanie Jaworski of Joyofbaking.com demonstrates how to make Zucchini Bread.
Don't use gigantic zucchini – Those super big zucchini are all wrong for zucchini bread. I never thought I would like zucchini bread, since it's made with zucchini. Zucchini Bread with Walnut Crumble Topping – Egg less Zucchini BreadMy Cooking Journey. You can have Kayla's zucchini bread using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kayla's zucchini bread
- You need 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 2 of zucchini grated.
- You need 1 can of drained crushed pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 of you can add nuts I dont..
- Prepare 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! The zucchini plants have gone bonkers while our attention was on harvesting other parts of the garden. Now, we have TONS of zucchini to use up.
Kayla's zucchini bread instructions
- Cream together oil sugars cinnamon nutmeg vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Fold in grated zucchini and crushed pineapple and raisins and optional nuts.to the wet mix.
- In separate bowl mix all dry ingredients together wisk well.
- It is soo important not to over mix or it will be rubbery and gross..you want to carefully mix in all dry ingredients I do this by hand until just combined make sure you get the flour from the sides and bottom real good and just give it a quick mix enough to where u dont have any more flour visible the dont touch it resist the urge no matter how much it calls u just say no.. not this time…
- Pour in a buttered and flour or no stick sprayed or parchment lined loaf pan.
In this video, you'll see how to make super-moist zucchini bread. This quick bread is so moist and delicious, the kids will eat it up almost as fast as you can pull it from the oven! Remove the bread from the pan and cool on a rack completely before cutting and serving. Zucchini Tots are a great way to get your family to eat their veggies! These kid-friendly zucchini tots, made with shredded zucchini and cheese make a great side dish or snack.