Easy Eggplant 🍆 Parmesan.
You can cook Easy Eggplant 🍆 Parmesan using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Eggplant 🍆 Parmesan
- You need of large eggplants, peeled and cut into round slices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of basil.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese, cut into slices.
- It’s of your favorite pasta sauce.
Easy Eggplant 🍆 Parmesan instructions
- Place peeled and cut eggplant slices into a colander with a bowl underneath, generously sprinkle salt all over eggplant (this will draw out any excess water from the eggplant)……Let eggplant sit for about an hour…….
- Thoroughly rinse out eggplant in cold water, drain well……..
- Combine in a bowl or a large ziplock baggie : Italian bread crumbs, black pepper, oregano, basil, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese, mix dry ingredients well…..
- In a separate bowl lightly beat the eggs and the milk……..
- Dip eggplant slices into wet mixture first, then dip into dry ingredients next, pressing bread crumb mixture into slices……..
- Place coated eggplant slices into a large baking pan that has been coated with olive oil cooking spray……Repeat until all slices are coated…….
- Bake slices in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes, then flip slices over and bake an additional 10 minutes…….
- Spoon pasta sauce over each cooked slice…….
- Top each slice with mozzarella cheese…….
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese has melted……Serve and enjoy 😉!!!.