Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan.
You can cook Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan
- It’s of Eggplant sliced 1/4 inc.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt or Pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Marinara sauce.
- It’s of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan step by step
- Make spaghetti noodles same time cooking the eggplant in the oven.(I start boiling my water before I start cutting my eggplant.) and pre heat oven..
- In a small dish, put some Olive oil, Garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasoning and mix.
- Slice eggplant 1/4 inc.
- Spray cookie sheet with nun stick spray, place slices of eggplant on cookie sheet. Use a grilling brush and put Olive oil mixture on all of them..
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 mins.
- Take out of oven, place 1 tablespoon of Marinara sauce on each one, then add 1 tsp of breadcrumbs on each one then the cheese on each one, place back in oven on boil till cheese melts.
- By this time the spaghetti noodles and the rest of spaghetti sauce should be done or about done… (make spaghetti how you Normally make it but with no meat.).
- Make spaghetti plates and top each one with 1-2 eggplant Parmesan.
- Notes- I used Italian cheese blend, it’s what I had on hand, any cheese will do..