Eggplant parmesan II. Eggplant Parmesan II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Eggplant parmesan is one of those great Italian comfort foods—a layered casserole much like Cheesy, tomato-y eggplant parmesan that doesn't weigh you down with too much water or oil. My eggplant parmesan recipe will be the one you use over and over again.
Make Baked Eggplant Parmesan Simple Eggplant Parmesan How to make Eggplant Lasagna Best Mini Eggplant Pizza Recipe Stuffed Eggplant Recipe How to Cook Stuffed Roasted Eggplant. Eggplant Parmesan – A classic Italian baked Eggplant Parmesan prepared with eggplants, tomato sauce, and cheese! Boy, have I got an amazing dish for. You can cook Eggplant parmesan II using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant parmesan II
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Eggplant ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need of large eggplant.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of basil.
- Prepare of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Topping ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need of mozzarella cheese, shredded, more if you like.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese grated.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Frying oil ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in bread crumbs. One bite of Eggplant Parmesan and you'll be sold. Line a large baking sheet with paper towels. Season eggplant slices all over with salt and place on baking sheet in a single layer.
Eggplant parmesan II step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and thinly slice the eggplant.
- Fry in the oil in batches till done.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil, season each piece with salt. Line the bottom of a baking pan.
- Cook the sauce add tomato sauce, garlic, basil, parsley, oregano, sugar, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Pour the sauce over the eggplant. Add cheese toppings bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Eggplant Parmigiana II ingredients, recipe directions, nutritional information and rating. Eggplant Parmesan II from Allrecipes.com – Val made this tonight with the first Japanese Eggplant from out Garden! She scaled it back to use only one Eggplant since it was just for the two of us. This easy eggplant parmesan recipe is not only delicious, but also healthy. Make baked eggplant parmesan instead of lasagna to skip the unnecessary carbs and still enjoy all the cheesy goodness.