Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan.
You can cook Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan
- It’s of Eggplant.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Marinara sauce w/pesto.
- It’s of Basil.
- It’s of Mozzarella Italian cheese.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Eggplant Basil Mozzarella Parmesan step by step
- Dry the eggplant by putting paper towel on a plate – cutting eggplant 1/8 inch -stack on top put more paper towels & sit on it for 20 minutes or as long as you have.
- Beat eggs with milk and place breadcrumbs in a different bowl do the business with the egg plants from the egg to crumb.
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Heat olive oil medium-high fry eggplant slices until golden brown 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Poor marinara sauce on the bottom of baking dish layer eggplant slices scatter basil and mozzarella repeat repeat repeat whoops did I say repeat.
- Bake for 15 minutes and decadent Lee enjoy while licking your fingers.