Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can cook Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge
- You need 1/3 cup (80 ml) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of organic honey.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup (121 g) of plain yoghurt, at room temperature.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cups (190g) all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini (about 1 medium-large).
- It’s of Optional: 2 teaspoons orange zest.
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
Zucchini Bread# Weekly Jikoni Challenge instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a loaf pan..
- Whisk the oil, honey, egg, yogurt, and vanilla together in a medium bowl until combined..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined..
- Spread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. If you find the top of the bread is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil..
- Remove the bread from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving..
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.