You can have Eggplant Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parmesan
- Prepare of eggplant.
- It’s of marinara sauce.
- Prepare of angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of fresh tomato.
- It’s of italian bread crumbs.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of fresh Parmesan cheese-grated.
Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Peel and slice eggplant about 1/2 inch thick. I cut mine lengthwise.
- Whisk egg in a bowl. In desperate bowl add breadcrumbs, cayenne and garlic powder..
- Dip eggplant in egg then breadcrumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 25 minutes. Flipping halfway through.
- Heat marinara sauce on low with freshly diced tomatoes just until warm.
- Boil water for pasta. Once cooked, drain..
- Once eggplant is done put it in the bottom of a small oven safe dish, top with marinara, sliced butter and mozzarella. Bake for 5 minutes on 350°F then turn oven to broil, broil for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbling..
- Place cooked pasta on a plate and top with eggplant marinara mixture. Add grated parmesan on top. Enjoy!.