No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan.
You can cook No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan
- It’s of plain dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of eggplants (about 2 lbs.), peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- You need of eggs, beaten with 3 Tbsp. water.
- It’s of (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare of part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz.).
No-Frying Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine bread crumbs with ½ cup Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in medium bowl. Dip eggplant in egg mixture, then bread crumb mixture. Arrange eggplant slices in single layer on lightly oiled baking sheets. Bake until eggplant is golden, about 25 minutes..
- Evenly spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 of the baked eggplant slices, then 1 cup sauce and ½ cup Parmesan cheese; repeat layers..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake uncovered until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes..
- Prep time: 20 min Cook time: 90 min.