G's Eggplant Parmesan.
You can cook G's Eggplant Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of G's Eggplant Parmesan
- Prepare of Eggplant.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Crushed butter crackers or bread crumbs.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Your favorite tomato sauce.
G's Eggplant Parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat eggs.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese to bread crumbs and mix together..
- Peel and slice 2 1/4 inch thick slices of the eggplant.
- Dust the slices of eggplant with the flour then soak in eggs for about 1 minute or until fully coated, then coat with bread crumb mixture..
- Place coated eggplant on lightly oiled sheet pan and drizzle olive oil(or any other type of oil you have) over the top of coated eggplant and bake until the slices are tender or about 15-20 minutes..
- Once eggplant is done, place in an oven safe dish, pour tomato sauce over the top add a little more parmesan over the top, then top with mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven until cheese is evenly melted..
- Plate and serve with your favorite pasta.