Aubergine balls aka Melitzanokeftedes in the oven. Bake the aubergines in the oven as they are in order to become softer. Cut the stalks off the aubergines, then cut each aubergine in half lengthways and then into wedges. Arrange the wedges on a baking sheet.
OPTIONAL ALTERNATIVE: You can boil the eggplants and drain these or cook them with the skin on a gas stove or in the oven and then drain. – Recipe Main Dish : Greek eggplant fritters (melitzanokeftedes) by Symposio. Heat the cooking oil well in a frying pan. Wet the palms of your hands and start to form balls from the mixture. You can cook Aubergine balls aka Melitzanokeftedes in the oven using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aubergine balls aka Melitzanokeftedes in the oven
- Prepare of aubergine.
- It’s of onion medium size.
- It’s of hard cheese like parmesan.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of rye rusk or bread crumbs.
- Prepare of egg.
This aubergine parmigiana recipe makes a great vegetarian dinner, with layers of veg, tomato sauce and cheese. Served separately, both the aubergine and the bulgar salad from this dish are delicious with the accompanying Greek yoghurt, but all three together Stir in the herbs, olives, almonds, spring onions, lemon juice and salt, taste and add more salt, if necessary. Serve the aubergines warm or at room. Het recept 'Aubergine met tomaat uit de oven' wordt je aangeboden door okoko recepten.
Aubergine balls aka Melitzanokeftedes in the oven step by step
- Bake the aubergines in the oven as they are in order to become softer. After 40 min take out their skin and put them in a bowl with all the ingredients except rye rusk.
- Make sure you add the rye rusk slowly till it's bit firm the mix. Let it cool and make small round mix with your hands. Take a spoon and squeeze them in order to become a bit flat..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees and cook them till will get some color. Either add tzatziki sauce or plain yogurt sauce with mint in your dish. Enjoy!.
Heat up the oven with the grill option and line a large baking tray with a piece of baking paper. Whisk miso, mirin, rice vinegar and maple syrup in a small pot over medium heat until miso has dissolved. Take the tray out of the oven and brush the aubergine with miso glaze. The aubergine (also called eggplant) is a plant. Its fruit is eaten as a vegetable.