Eggplant lasagna. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without missing the pasta. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef.
Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. People absolutely love the lasagna we. You can have Eggplant lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna
- Prepare of x-large eggplant of 2 medium ones sliced into thin rounds.
- It’s of eggs scrambled. 2 for eggplant dip and 1 for meat mixture.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s of ground turkey seasoned with S&P, browned, drained, and cooled.
- You need of low fat ricotta.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of homemade pasta sauce.
- Prepare of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- You need of fresh basil, 1 tsp dried oregano, and Parmesan cheese if you want.
- You need of Salt and pepper ingredients as you go.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish.
Eggplant lasagna step by step
- Brown the 2 lbs of ground turkey with S&P, and drain. Cool then add ricotta, 1 scrambled egg, and about 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Add herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook egg dipped and breaded eggplant on greased sheet for 25 min. You should have 3 pan fills of eggplant to layer once done. Bake eggplant on 425 until golden..
- Layer eggplant, ricotta mixture, a little sauce and continue to layer. You should have 3 eggplant layers and 2 ricotta layers..
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake for 1 hour at 375. Enjoy!.
This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese.