Squash Parmesan Bake.
You can cook Squash Parmesan Bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Squash Parmesan Bake
- You need of medium eggplant.
- You need of large zucchini.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of large fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Squash Parmesan Bake step by step
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces..
- Cut basil leaves into halves or thirds depending upon how large they are..
- Mix all ingredients and toss with drizzled olive oil. Add more if too dry. Don't add too much (eggplant soaks up olive oil!!).
- Toss all ingredients and add to baking dish (or two) and drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes on 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve hot and Enjoy! You can add more parmesan and red pepper flakes if you desire more flavor..