Eggplant meatballs. Better than any eggplant recipes I get in a restaurant! There's a restaurant in my neighborhood that recently closed down and the eggplant meatballs are the one item on the menu I'll miss the most. Cook until eggplant begins to brown, stirring occasionally and adding water or vegetable broth as needed.
Learn how to make these delicious eggplant meatballs. They're vegan, oil-free, and the perfect meatless recipe to share with your friends and family. A hearty and savory flavor-explosion, and. You can have Eggplant meatballs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant meatballs
- Prepare of eggplant.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of parmesan grated.
- You need of egg beaten.
- Prepare of tblsp fresh basil diced.
- It’s of tblsp fresh oregano diced.
Today I want to share with you a simple and delicious Eggplant Meatball recipe. Mix everything but the breadcrumbs when eggplant is cool. Then add breadcrumbs and mix until you get the consistency you want to form. Eggplant meatballs satisfy the taste buds of meat-lovers and vegetarians alike.
Eggplant meatballs step by step
- Pre heat 425°. Cut your eggplant into 1 inch squares..
- Heat oil in a large saute pan. Add eggplant. Add 1/4cup water and salt pepper to taste..
- Saute till tender, 10 -12 minutes..
- Add eggplant to a food processor. Pulse until chopped fine…
- In a large bowl, add bread crumbs,cheese, egg, eggplant, basil, oregano.
- Make your meatballs and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, flip, then bake another 10 minutes..
- Add your meatballs into some sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Serve over pasta enjoy..
Its sweet aroma will increase your appetite. Furthermore, you can add any leftover food to enhance its flavor and avoid. Vegan, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free option. These vegetarian eggplant meatballs were one of those recipes. Made with onion, garlic, eggplant, beans, and But, like any other meatballs, you can make the mixture one day and then roll them and cook them the next day.