Eggplant lightly breaded. Italian Breaded Eggplant, an easy and so delicious side dish or appetizer, sliced eggplant lightly fried in a yummy Parmesan breadcrumb mix. Italian Breaded Eggplant, a fast and easy Italian appetizer. Place the breaded eggplant slices on a baking sheet large enough to hold the eggplant sliced without touching covered with wax paper.
I made this lighter low-carb version by roasting the eggplant in the oven instead and skipping the breadcrumbs altogether. Breaded Eggplant is incredibly delicious and packed with many vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Download Breaded eggplant stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. You can cook Eggplant lightly breaded using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant lightly breaded
- It’s of eggplant.
- Prepare of tomato, sliced.
- It’s of mushrooms.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of oregano & basil.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of mozzarella & parmigiano cheese.
Dip eggplant first in egg & then dry mixture. Looking for an easy and quick eggplant recipe? We've got the perfect recipe for you to make in your air fryer! Try our Italian Breaded Eggplant and discover.
Eggplant lightly breaded step by step
- I lightly breaded my eggplant and cooked stored first.
- Then I layered eggplant mushroom and sliced tomato in baking dish.
- Sprinkles with cheeses and seasonings.
- Layered again if u choose depending on how many your servings.
- Then I sprinkled some olive oil over each layer.
- Cooked at 350 for 10-12 minuted and sided w mixed veggies of choice..
Start with cutting thick slices of a large In the preheated Air Fryer place breaded eggplant slices. Lightly spray some olive oil to develop a nice. Normally eggplant parmesan is comprised of breaded and fried eggplant layered with marinara and cheese. Lightly beat three eggs in a bowl until they become a fairly even consistency. Salting the eggplant helps temper its bitterness.