Eggplant chicken casserole. You can also substitute the chicken with another meat or TVP. Spray it with vegetable cooking spray and immediately add eggplant and onion. Cook and stir until onion is soft.
If you like eggplant, I think you will love this cheesy eggplant casserole. The combination of deeply flavorful, roasted eggplant slices, tangy tomato sauce, and melted mozzarella combine to create a. This savory casserole surrounds cubed eggplant with a garlicky, creamy chicken mixture. You can have Eggplant chicken casserole using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant chicken casserole
- Prepare of eggplant.
- You need of eggplant, aubergine.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of stalks of celery.
- You need of sage.
- It’s of sweet basil.
- Prepare of whole leaf oregano.
- You need of sweetner.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- It’s of onion, chopped.
- It’s of turmeric.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of paprika.
- Prepare of chicken breasts, boneless, skinless.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- It’s of topping.
- You need of shredded colby and monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of sliced black ripened olives.
When asked, most haters complain that eggplant tastes bitter. Poor eggplant gets a bad rap for this. How to make Chicken and Eggplant Casserole/Very tender chicken casserole recipe. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Maehing's Chicken Eggplant Casserole recipe for a low carb lifestyle.
Eggplant chicken casserole step by step
- Dice the eggplant and chicken. Chop the celery.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan add paprika and cumin. Stir well add the chicken. Get all the chicken coated and cover simmering and stirring occasionally..
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit..
- Heat oil and butter. Add turmeric, garlic, pepper, sage,basil and oregano. Add onions and celery. Add salt. When the turn a bit soft add eggplant and tomatoes. Simmer till eggplant is soft. Add sweetener..
- Mix the chicken and eggplant mixture together add parmesan cheese..
- Put into an oven safe dish add shredded and grated cheeses. Add olives on top bake 30 minutes..
- Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Unlike most casseroles, this recipe only uses only a small amount of breadcrumbs to stay in the Zone and it still tastes incredible. The casserole combines three of my favorite Italian dishes. These popular dishes are pizza, eggplant parmesan, and chicken parmesan. I've already made low carb versions of two of the dishes.