Eggplant and beef. This Beef & Eggplant Casserole is THE BEST! Layers of pan-fried eggplant, marinara, ground beef Before we dive right into this Beef & Eggplant Casserole, I need to let you guys know that the past. For moussaka, eggplant is cooked then layered with ground beef, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, eggs, and other seasonings.
Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Ground Beef And Potato Gratin, Ground Beef Salad. Scatter ½ cup pomegranate arils over beef. Sprinkle reserved parsley over entire platter. You can have Eggplant and beef using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant and beef
- Prepare of eye of round beef.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of onion powder.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of cubed eggplant.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of sliced olives and pimentos.
Drizzle with a bit more oil before serving. Ground beef, two varieties of cheese, and thinly-sliced eggplant make this a hearty lasagna. Reviews for: Photos of Eggplant and Ground Beef Lasagna. Eggplant & Beef recipe is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Eggplant and beef instructions
- Slice the beef into ribbons and thinly.
- Add butter to a pan heat. Add the beef and eggplant. Add salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder. Stir well.
- Simmer 5 minutes. Add sauce, oregano, olives, and parsley. Let simmer stirring occasionally. When eggplant is done add cheese on top cover 5 minutes then serve, hope you enjoy!.
Transfer eggplants out and leave the oil in. Add marinated pork in to stir-fry until the color changes This recipe was delicious. I subbed ground beef for pork, tamari for soy sauce, omitted sugar and. My eggplant beef casserole is light on the wallet but big on taste. One of the reasons I love this recipe is that I love eggplant and I'm always looking for new ways to incorporate eggplant into dishes.