Eggplant lasagna. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without missing the pasta. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef.
Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. People absolutely love the lasagna we. You can cook Eggplant lasagna using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant lasagna
- It’s of lasagna.
- It’s of bulk sausage.
- You need of ground meat.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- You need of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of colby jack cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of aubergine/ eggplants.
- You need of ricotta cheese, I used Polly-O brand it has lowest in carbs..
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- It’s of red onion chopped.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of seasonings.
- It’s of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of basil.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of summer savory.
- You need of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of sweetener, sugar, splenda, stevia and so on.
- It’s of pesto.
- Prepare of sweet basil.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- It’s of pine nuts.
- You need of kosher salt.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish.
Eggplant lasagna step by step
- In a dry pan toast the pine nuts don't burn them..
- Mix all the ingredients except olive oil into a blender and blend till coarse add olive oil a bit at a time. blend till chunky smooth. Set aside..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Peel the aubergines. Slice thinly olive oil to both sides of each slice lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Put on a pan, With nonstick spray roast for 20 minutes or till tender..
- Brown the sausage and meat add onions. Drain off any excessive drippings from meat. Add seasonings and diced tomatoes to meat..
- Add tomato sauce. Add tomato paste to thicken. Let simmer 10 minutes..
- In a deep dish or spring form pan layer sides and bottom with roasted eggplant slices. Add a layer of meat sauce. Add 15 ounces ricotta cheese. Add layer of pesto. Add a layer of eggplant slices. Add half of parmesan cheese. Then 2 cups of cheddar cheese..
- Add a layer of meat sauce then eggplant. Add parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese..
- Bake 35-40 minutes. Let rest 15..
- Serve, hope you enjoy!.
This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese.