Eggplant casserole #2. Hearty eggplant casserole can easily serve as a filling meatless entree. If you like eggplant, I think you will love this cheesy eggplant casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Eggplant Parmesan Casserole.
Add some eggplant and you've got an insanely good combo. Eggplant whether used in a vegetarian casserole or one containing meat, often veal, it is a delicious main course dish. This page contains eggplant casserole recipes. You can cook Eggplant casserole #2 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant casserole #2
- It’s of aubergine, eggplants.
- You need of coconut milk.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of margarine.
- Prepare of salt, more if needed.
- Prepare of coconut powder.
- Prepare of white pepper powder.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of nonstick spray.
- It’s of water.
This healthy eggplant casserole screams summer but… it doesn't matter if it's not actually summer in your part of the world pointing the finger at myself. In that case, the oven will warm up your freezing. The Best Vegan Eggplant Casserole Recipes on Yummly Eggplant Casserole, Eggplant Casserole, Creamy Creole Eggplant Casserole.
Eggplant casserole #2 step by step
- Peel and chop the aubergine. Melt margarine in a pan add chopped up aubergine. If you need water use it here to make it so it doesn't burn..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Add pepper, salt, garlic, and onions, sauté till aubergine meat is tender..
- Add to a bowl the milk, coconut flour, and parmesan cheese, and mix..
- Spray an oven safe dish with nonstick spray.
- Add aubergines to milk and mix well. Add aubergine to the oven safe dish. Add shredded cheese on top..
- Bake in oven 30-35 minutes. Let sit 15 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Than this Eggplant Casserole is for you! OK, that sounded like a cheap soap commercial. The first recipe I want to introduce to you is Eggplant Casserole, also known as Tepsi Beitinijan, in Arabic. When I was a little girl, I used to love the eggplant casserole at Luby's Cafeteria. It's topped with cheese and baked until bubbling hot.