Eggplant casserole #3. Hearty eggplant casserole can easily serve as a filling meatless entree. If you like eggplant, I think you will love this cheesy eggplant casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Eggplant Parmesan Casserole.
Add some eggplant and you've got an insanely good combo. Eggplant whether used in a vegetarian casserole or one containing meat, often veal, it is a delicious main course dish. This page contains eggplant casserole recipes. You can cook Eggplant casserole #3 using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant casserole #3
- Prepare of body.
- It’s of bulk sausage.
- You need of ground meat.
- Prepare of eggplants, aubergines.
- It’s of margarine.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- It’s of diced tomatoes.
- You need of tomato paste.
- It’s of chopped onion.
- It’s of water.
- You need of spices.
- You need of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of basil.
- Prepare of whole leaf oregano.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- It’s of topping.
- You need of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of arrowroot powder.
This healthy eggplant casserole screams summer but… it doesn't matter if it's not actually summer in your part of the world pointing the finger at myself. In that case, the oven will warm up your freezing. The Best Vegan Eggplant Casserole Recipes on Yummly Eggplant Casserole, Eggplant Casserole, Creamy Creole Eggplant Casserole.
Eggplant casserole #3 instructions
- Brown the meat and sausage, with onions and eggplant..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Cook till meat is done and eggplant is tender. Add your margarine, spices, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, parmesan cheese, and tomato paste. Add water if needed. Simmer 10 minutes..
- Spray nonstick spray to an oven safe dish add eggplant mixture to dish spread evenly. Mix arrowroot powder then even back out. Add cheddar cheese on top..
- Bake 1 hour. Let sit 15 minutes, serve hope you enjoy!.
Than this Eggplant Casserole is for you! OK, that sounded like a cheap soap commercial. The first recipe I want to introduce to you is Eggplant Casserole, also known as Tepsi Beitinijan, in Arabic. When I was a little girl, I used to love the eggplant casserole at Luby's Cafeteria. It's topped with cheese and baked until bubbling hot.