Creamy pasta with eggplant. A vegan creamy sauce made from veggies? This Creamy Eggplant Pasta Sauce Recipe is perfect for the veggie haters, because the sauce is made from. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Eggplant and pasta are simmered in a simple tomato sauce in this quick and easy pasta dish perfect for weeknight meals. I received several small eggplants from my daughter's garden, but what to do with them? This sounded the easiest, so I made it! You can have Creamy pasta with eggplant using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy pasta with eggplant
- It’s of boiling water as needed.
- You need of pasta of your choice.
- It’s of large eggplant.
- You need of medium pepper.
- You need of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of 6-oz package Philadelphia cheese.
- It’s of dried basil.
- Prepare of dry white wine.
- Prepare of garnish (optional).
- Prepare of freshly chopped parsley.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
Recipe for baked vegan eggplant fritters with creamy pasta – quick and easy to make, crispy and very delicious – perfect as side dish, as If serving with pasta and sauce, prepare it in the meantime. When the eggplant fritters are done, serve with creamy pasta or other dishes of choices (read suggestions. Ingredients for cooking creamy pasta with chicken and eggplant. Dietary soup with turkey or chicken fillet with pasta Ruote and herbs.
Creamy pasta with eggplant instructions
- First, fill a large pot with water, bring to a boil and follow the directions on the package for the pasta's cooking time..
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a medium sized pan and add the peppers..
- Next add the eggplant. Use your prefered cut of the veggie. I reserved some eggplant and fried independently to use as garnish and add more flavor..
- Once the veggies have started to brown add the garlic, freshly cracked pepper and the dried basil. When the spices release their aroma, add the wine..
- If the pasta hasn't cooked yet reduce the heat of the pan and add a few tablespoons of the boiling pasta water. Add some extra salt to taste..
- Before draining the pasta reserve 1/2 cup of the water. Add the pasta to the pan, together with the water and the Philadelphia cheese. Mix well so the cheese melts and becomes creamy..
- Place desired amount in a plate. Garnish with parsley, grated cheese and the fried eggplant. Enjoy!.
Easy, quick and cheesy Baked Eggplant Penne Pasta is made with chunks of eggplant, ricotta, mozzarella, and tomatoes! This was my mother's recipe and is a nice way to incorporate eggplant into a meal. The thick, chunky sauce is splendid. I like to have it with a glass of red wine, crusty Italian bread and a tossed salad.—Jean Lawrence, Rochester, New York. Raw eggplant is almost spongy in texture, but when cooked in the oven, the interior gets custard-like.