Eggplant Burger Patties.
You can cook Eggplant Burger Patties using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Burger Patties
- Prepare of Eggplants.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Breadcrumbs or Shake n' Bake (any flavor of your choice).
- It’s of Plastic Bag.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning (if preferred).
- You need of Mediterranean Blend Oil.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
Eggplant Burger Patties instructions
- Peel Eggplant and slice into ovals..
- Soak eggplant ovals in salt water and lemon juice for 15 minutes..
- Drain water and dry out eggplant as much as possible..
- Dip eggplant into beaten eggs in large bowl..
- In bag mix dry seasonings and breadcrumbs or shaken' bake..
- Take egg soaked eggplants and shake vigorously in seasoning (shake n' bake) bag until completely covered on all sides..
- Fry eggplant with Mediterranean oil in large skillet on stovetop medium-high heat..
- Place on plate and serve (careful may be hot from oil). Also good used as a patty on a bun with tomatoe, lettuce, and sauces..