Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing!
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. You can have Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- It’s 2 small of Zucchini.
- It’s 100 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence (optional).
- It’s 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Clove powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 30 of to 50 grams Raisins (chopped nuts, chocolate, etc.).
Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. If you've ever planted a garden, chances are you've probably grown zucchini. As far as I'm aware, no matter how bad you are at gardening.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160℃, and lightly oil the bottom of the mold..
- Thoroughly wash the zucchini and grate with the skin. Bring the eggs to room temperature..
- Combine the flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and baking powder with a whisk to incorporate air, then add the raisins and mix ..
- Combine vegetable oil, granulated sugar, and eggs in a bowl, and mix well..
- Add the grated zucchini and vanilla extract, then stir..
- Add the dry ingredients from Step 3, then fold in without kneading..
- Pour the batter into the mold, tap to release the air pockets, then bake in oven for about 40 minutes..
- It's done baking when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the mold, transfer to a rack to cool completely, slice, then serve..
- When you slice the bread, you will see the fresh green color..
To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. You can make the recipe gluten free by. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond Even if you hate zucchini, you will love this bread! It is sweet with a hint of spice from the. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking.