LuBella's Stuffed Eggplant Parmigiana.
You can cook LuBella's Stuffed Eggplant Parmigiana using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LuBella's Stuffed Eggplant Parmigiana
- Prepare of Eggplant.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of diced onion.
- You need of belly of eggplant diced.
- It’s of celery.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of whole ground tomato sauce.
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of basil.
- You need of blk pepper.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Polly-O Mozzerella.
LuBella's Stuffed Eggplant Parmigiana step by step
- First soak in salt water then peel strips of skin off of eggplant..
- Slice squares inside the belly of the eggplant and scoop out with a spoon..
- Add: sliced carrots, onions,celery, garlic & chopped part of eggplant into a skilket and saute until soft now add your tomato sauce..
- Scoop out mixed veggies and add inside belly of eggplant..
- Add first layer of mozzerella then more veggie mix on top..
- Add 2nd layer of mozzerella on top and bake at 400 for 15 minutes, then rotate and let bake for 15 more minutes or until eggplant is soft..
- Top off with parmesan cheese and parsley and let cool..
- Cut & Serve…Enjoy!.