Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian).
You can cook Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian)
- You need of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic Teeth.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need of Tomatoe Sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Eggplants.
- It’s of Precooked Lasagna.
- You need of Cheese.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Eggplant Lasagne (Vegetarian) step by step
- Cut the eggplants in thin slices, put them in a table and add a lot of salt for 15-20 minutes..
- Pomodoro sauce: Peel the tomatoes, cut them in halves and remove the seeds. Chop the onion and garlic in irregular forms. Put olive oil in a big pan and add the onion and garlic, wait untill it changes color and add the tomatoes, cook it for 10-15 minutes with low fire and continuously mix the ingredients. Add the tomatoe sauce, oregano, salt and black pepper and wait to boil. Finally blend it well to get a really good and easy pomodoro sauce..
- Bechamel Sauce: In a hot pot put the butter, once it melts add the flour and mix rapidly until get a uniform mixture, add the milk little by little and keep mixing it, until you get a smooth mixture. Finally add salt and pepper..
- Wash and dry the eggplant slices..
- In a baking tray put 1 layer of pomodoro sauce, then precooked lasagne, bechamel sauce, eggplants slices, cheese and start over with pomodoro sauce. End with pomodoro sauce and parmesan cheese..
- Preheat oven at 180°C and put the lasagne for 40 minutes..
- Let it rest for 20-30 minutes..