eggplant lasagna. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without missing the pasta. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef.
Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. People absolutely love the lasagna we. You can have eggplant lasagna using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of eggplant lasagna
- Prepare of Chinese Eggplants.
- Prepare of Kale.
- Prepare of ground turkey.
- Prepare of chopped bell pepper.
- You need of chopped onion.
- You need of sun dried tomato pesto sauce.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of grated cheese (I used Colby/Monterey).
- You need of Croutons.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of olive oil.
Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead. While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make, using simple ingredients. Broiled eggplant stands in for lasagna noodles in this robust dish.
eggplant lasagna instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- boil a pot of water.
- brown the turkey. season to taste (I use season salt, pepper, & table salt) adding the onion & bell pepper. drain.
- remove & dispose stems of the kale. put in boiling water until it softens. abt 7minutes. drain.
- peel the eggplant & cut lengthwise to imitate lasagna noodles..
- combine the sun dried tomatoes and ricotta cheese in a small bowl. mix.
- grease your baking dish with the olive oil & add the 1st layer of eggplant..
- layer the eggplant with the ricotta/tomato mixture. turkey. kale. shredded cheese. REPEAT.
- cover with foil & bake for 30min.
- crush the croutons & combine the parmesan cheese. sprinkle on top , bake uncovered for 5more min.
This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese.