Eggplant Rolls Stuffed with Spaghetti.
You can have Eggplant Rolls Stuffed with Spaghetti using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Rolls Stuffed with Spaghetti
- Prepare of eggplants peeled and sliced the long way into 1/2 inche slices.
- Prepare of tblespoons olive oil seasoned with 1/4 teaspoon of each of the following, garlic powder, salt , black pepper, parmesan cheese, and italian seasoning.
- It’s of cooked spagetti noodles, drained and tossed with your favorite alfreado sauce.
- It’s of of marinara sauce, more for serving if desired.
- It’s of shredded italian blend cheese, such as mozzarella, parmesan, romano and provalone.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
Eggplant Rolls Stuffed with Spaghetti step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- line a baking sheet with foil, spray with non-stick spray.
- brush eggplant slices on both sides with seasoned olive oil, roast in oven until soft and golden but not crisp at all about 20 minutes turning oncem cool.
- Line a baking dish big enough to hold eggplant rolls I one layer with a liitle marinara sauce.
- Place a bundle of alfreado spaghetti on the end of each eggplant slice , roll up to enclose place seam side down in baking dish on marinara sauce, top with more marinara sauce, then add cheese evenly over top and sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 425 just until cheese melts and everything is hot, about 20 minutes.