Eggplant Parm Bites.
You can cook Eggplant Parm Bites using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parm Bites
- It’s of vegetable oil for frying.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s of panko bread crumbs.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- You need of chopped fresh parsley, for garnish.
- It’s of coarse salt, for finishing.
- Prepare of marinara sauce, for dipping.
Eggplant Parm Bites step by step
- In a small pot, heat 3 inches of oil until it reads 350°F on a thermometer. Line a large plate with several layers of paper towels..
- Prepare three shallow bowls. In the first, whisk the flour with the salt, black pepper and cayenne to combine. In the second, whisk the eggs. In the third, mix the bread crumbs with the Parmesan to combine..
- Working in batches, dip the eggplant pieces first into the flour mixture, then into the egg and then into the bread crumbs. Continue until all the eggplant pieces are coated..
- Fry the eggplant pieces until they're golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove them from the oil and transfer to the prepared plate. Drain on the paper towels..
- Garnish with parsley and coarse salt, and serve immediately with a side of warm marinara sauce for dipping..