You can have Eggplant Rollatini using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Rollatini
- You need of eggplants.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of Fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s of marinara sauce.
- It’s of for frying the eggplant.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s of frying oil (canola or whatever you like).
Eggplant Rollatini instructions
- Peel the skin off the eggplant & slice thin long way of the egglant.
- Put oil in pan & bring to 350°.
- Scramble 3 eggs in dish big enough to fit eggplant slices.
- Put breadcrumbs in dish of the same size.
- Coat eggplant slices in eggs, then breadcrumbs & fry on both side until golden brown..
- Put all other ingredients in a bowl (except marinara sauce) & mix..
- In baking tray ladle scoop of marinara sauce & spread evenly..
- Take large scoop of cheese mix & put in the middle of the fried eggplant slice & fold over ends & put in the baking tray folded slice down..
- Fill up tray with rolls & ladle some sauce on with some shredded mozzarella & parmesan on top..
- Bake in 450° preheated oven until browned. Remove from oven & let settle. Then serve & enjoy..