AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini.
You can have AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini
- It’s of eggplant about 500 grams.
- You need of thinly sliced beef tenderloin.
- It’s of mozzarella, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of tomato, cut in cubes.
- You need of grated pecorino cheese.
- You need of pine nuts, lightly toasted & finely chopped.
- Prepare of thyme and basil leaves.
- It’s of garlic cloves.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
- You need of bread crumbs.
- You need of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
AMIEs Rolled Beef with Eggplant Involtini instructions
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise into thin 1/4 inch slices. You should have 12 slices. Brush both sides of slices with oil. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat and fry the eggplant slices for 1 minute on each side. Repeat with the remaining eggplant..
- Once the eggplant is cool enough to handle, scatter the tomatoes with basil leaves over the eggplant slices. Season with parmesan, salt and pepper. Add the mozzarella and roll the eggplant around, ending with the seam side underneath. Set aside..
- Place the beef flat on a cutting board. Scatter the nuts, thyme leaves and percorino cheese on the beef. Season with garlic, salt and pepper. Wrap the beef by rolling over and closing with a toothpick. Repeat the process using the remaining beef. Dash each beef rolls with bread crumbs. In a large frying pan, heat oil and add garlic, saute until softened. Put the beef wraps and gently saute for 2 minutes. It should be partially cooked..
- Arrange the eggplant wraps and beef rolls, seam side down, in a baking dish with baking paper. Drizzle with the remaining oil. Bake in the preheated oven (200ºC) for 8-10 minutes..
- Transfer rolls in a serving plate. Serve with tomatoe cubes, thyme and basil leaves. Serve hot..