AMIEs EGGPLANT Lasagne. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without.
COOL IT DOWN: Spring Chef Oven-Safe. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make. Slices of eggplant are incorporated into this delicious meaty Lasagna dish. You can cook AMIEs EGGPLANT Lasagne using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs EGGPLANT Lasagne
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of onion, finely diced.
- You need of garlic. finely chopped.
- You need of 400 grams whole peeled tomatoes, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare of tbsps. tomatoe paste.
- Prepare of tbsps. finely chopped oregano.
- It’s of tbsps. chopped basil.
- It’s of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare of eggplants, trimmed and cut lenghtways into 1-cm thick slices.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- You need of buffalo mozzarella, torn.
Classic Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta! Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. This "lasagna" recipe cuts out the noodles altogether and uses fresh summer eggplant instead. Using pre-made sauce cuts down on this dish's prep time significantly.
AMIEs EGGPLANT Lasagne step by step
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, saute until softened. Add the tomatoes, tomatoe paste and herbs, and stir to combine. Gently simmer for 15-20 minutes, until thickened slightly and flavors have developed. Season with salt and pepper..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F). Lightly grease a deep 23-cm ovenproof dish.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the eggplant sliced for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden brown..
- Spread a thin layer of sauce in the base of the prepared dish. Cover with the layer of the cooked eggplant and a sprinkling of mozzarella and grated parmesan followed by a layer of sauce. Continue the layers, finishing with the sauce..
- Scatter with mozzarella and cook for 35-40 minutes, until the top is golden-brown..
Eggplant ''lasagna'' With Olive Oil, Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper, Portabello Mushroom, Onions, Chickpeas, Part-skim Ricotta Cheese, Eggs, Garlic, Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Eggplant stands in for traditional noodles in this robust low carb eggplant lasagna dish. Rethink your "diet" and discover low carb recipes from Atkins. Some eggplant lasagna recipes ask you to grill the eggplant slices instead.