TSP lasagna. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners. I've been making lasagna for a long time, and there are quite a few variables to play with. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella.
Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Like traditional lasagna, this casserole also freezes. You can have TSP lasagna using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of TSP lasagna
- It’s of textured soy protein (in small crumbles).
- You need of eggplant (sliced in 2mm slices).
- It’s of onion.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Prepare of thyme.
- It’s of rosemary.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of skinned tomatoes.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- It’s of celery.
- You need of parsley (chopped).
- Prepare of chives (chopped).
Lasagna is one such dish which is multilayered and one really needs to know that sequence in which the noodles, the sauce, the cheese, and the ragù should be arranged in order to nail the dish. This Lasagna Recipe is delicious and rich. This is made with alternate layers of pasta, cheeses, and ragu. This rich Italian food has captivated the hearts and taste buds of everyone in the world.
TSP lasagna step by step
- Put the TSP in room temperature water and let it soak for about 30 minutes. In the meanwhile chop the vegetables..
- Heat the 1 tbsp of oil in a pan and add the chopped onion and garlic. Fry until translucent. Add the chopped pepper and celery..
- Drain the TSP and add it to the pan. Add the salt and pepper to taste. Add the rosemary, thyme, paprika, parsley and chives. Let it fry for a bit to absorb some of the taste..
- Add the tomato paste and the canned tomatoes. Let it boil until it has a ragu consistency..
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the bottom of a casserole and start mounting your "lasagna". I start with 1 layer of ragu and then 1 layer of aubergine slices until i finish covering everything with ragu..
- Add parmesan at the middle of the lasagna and sprinkle it over the top..
- Bake it on high heat for about 30 minutes..
- Let it cool down for some 5 minutes and serve..
Lasagna Roll Ups – Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Layered with crumbled tofu and plenty of spinach, this recipe for a vegan, cheeseless tofu lasagna is hearty and flavorful. Vegan Tofu Lasagna With Spinach Recipe. This Spicy Lasagna Hotdish has all the flavors and textures of traditional lasagna, with bite-sized noodles and the addition of some heat. It's loaded with cheesy goodness, so delicious!