AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs. Penne with Cheesy Vegetables is one such exciting option dominated by cheese and loads of veggies flavoured with garlic, chilli flakes and of course, pepper. Adding corn flour dissolved in milk gives it a very creamy texture and pleasant mouth-feel. It is a satiating meal-in-a-bowl perfect for a busy day.
Serve sprinkled with grated Parmesan or vegetarian alternative to serve. Brush the vegetables with water, then cut into large pieces. The vegetables in a food processor blade, mix roughly. You can cook AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs
- You need of dried pasta (penne).
- Prepare of green beans (fagiolini).
- Prepare of carrot, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of medium zucchini, thinly sliced (julienne).
- Prepare of small eggplant, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare of fresh rocket leaves.
- Prepare of garlic cloves (crushed).
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need of chili powder.
- It’s of grated pecorino or parmesan cheese, as desired.
Put a base broth in a pan, tarragon, garlic and Meanwhile, cook the penne according to package directions. Off the heat, add the vegetables, rice vinegar, salt and canola oil, mix well, adjust. Cook penne according to package directions. I threw this dish of penne pasta, pancetta bacon, and mushrooms together one afternoon for lunch.
AMIEs PENNE with VEGETABLEs step by step
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to boil. Cook the green beans for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside..
- Heat the oil in a medium, heavy-based saucepan over low-medium heat. Add the garlic, and saute until golden. Add the chilli powder. Increase the heat to medium. Add the tomato and cook for 2 minutes, until just softened. Add the vegetables and toss to combine. Decrease the heat to low and cook for 6-8 minutes, until tender and flavors have developed. Season with salt and pepper. Keep it warm..
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and add a tablespoon of salt. Cook the pasta, until al dente or according to the packet directions. Add the green beans at the last 5 minutes of cooking pasta. Drain well..
- Transfer pasta and beans to the vegetable sauce. Add the rocket leaves and cheese and toss to combine..
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy..
Also extra garlic was a must! This is a great base recipe and would be really nice with any combination of other vegetables added if you wanted. Photo "Penne with vegetables and meat" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The Best Penne Pasta Egg Recipes on Yummly Penne Pasta With Roasted Cauliflower, Almonds And Eggs, Lemon Penne Pasta, Indulgent Penne & Cheese.