You can cook Vegetarian Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lasagna
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Aubergines.
- You need of Red Pepper.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Passata.
- You need of Ready Cooked Lasagne Sheets.
- You need of Creme Fraiche.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
Vegetarian Lasagna instructions
- Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Toss oil and vegetables (except cherry tomatoes) together and roast in a large, shallow tin for about 35 mins until lightly charred..
- When done mix the veg with with the passata, cherry tomatoes and garlic in a large bowl..
- Put about a third of the mix in the bottom of the dish. Then cover with Lasagna sheets and repeat. Finish with a layer of lasagna..
- Use a spoon to dollop over the crème fraîche, then sprinkle with the Parmesan. Return to the oven for 25 mins, until the lasagna is heated through and the top is golden and bubbling..