AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe). Mashed potato (British English) or mashed potatoes (American English and Canadian English), colloquially known as mash (British English), is a dish prepared by mashing boiled potatoes. A Halloween take on mashed potatoes that your kids will love. The potatoes are piped into ghost shapes and then baked until lightly browned in the oven.
Waxy or boiling potatoes should be avoided as they become gummy when mashed. Overmashing or using a food processor can also. You need potato recipes beyond mashed potatoes. You can cook AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe)
- It’s of potatoes.
- You need of fresh milk.
- You need of butter.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of eggplant.
- It’s of nutmeg.
- It’s of salt to taste.
If you like crispy potatoes, check out this gallery. These potato recipes are for everyone who's just not seduced by a bowl of potato purée. Sometimes, you just want a crispy potato, a potato with a bit more contrast or a bit more flavor. Martha's recipe was inspired by a potato puree from the restaurant Eleven Madison Park.
AMIEs HALLOWEEN Ghost POTATO Puree (Mashed Potatoe) instructions
- Place the potatoes in a medium sauce pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain..
- Peel the potatoes while still warm and mass using a potatoe masher..
- Put again the smashed potatoe in a saucepan with milk, salt, and nutmeg. Gradually stir-in the mixture. Add butter and parmesan cheese. Mix until the mixture is well incorporated..
- Get a piping bag and installa round tip. Place the puree/smashed potatoe in the piping bag. In a serving plate, begin piping the mixture. Shape it as a pyramid and beging molding puree “ghost”. Cut and make eyes and lips from the slice of eggplants and decorate puree ghost face. Serve warm!.
Potato Puree. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sweet potatoes Baked potatoes Potato chips. Smoked sausage Fried chicken Pepperoni pizza Tenderloin tips. A wide variety of puree mashed potato options are available to you, such as material, feature, and certification. What child – or adult – could resist?