Involtini di melanzane (aubergine roll-ups). Bored with parmigiana di melanzane? (Strange as it seems, it could happen.) Looking for something else to make with aubergines? You won't go wrong with my vegan eggplant roll-ups – a delicious baked combination of creamy aubergine, spinach, tomato, and tangy vegan ricotta. Involtini di Melanzane is one of those recipes that you should save for a weekend when you invite friends over for dinner.
Den Mozzarella in so viele Stücke schneiden, wie man Auberginenscheiben hat. Involtini di melanzane (Aubergine rolls). mi aspetterei un qualcosa di farcito con le melanzane. Qui si parla di una cosa diversa. You can have Involtini di melanzane (aubergine roll-ups) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Involtini di melanzane (aubergine roll-ups)
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Pine nuts.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Grated Pecorino cheese.
- It’s of Provola.
- Prepare of Aubergines.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Pepper.
Involtini di melanzane con pomodori secchi(Aubergine rolls with sun-dried tomatoes): fette di melanzane e pomodori secchi arrotolate su se stesse a involtino (quindi con. British aubergines are at their peak from June to September and this vegetarian Italian recipe is a great way to use them. Put a slice of prepared aubergine on a baking tray and place a handful of the pasta in the middle. Add a couple of slices of taleggio and roll the aubergine into a ball keeping it in place.
Involtini di melanzane (aubergine roll-ups) instructions
- Cut the aubergines lengthwise Cover them with a little olive oil using a brush Cook them either in an air fryer or on a frying pan until soft In the meantime, boil a kettle.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a pan over a medium heat When hot add the pine nuts and raisin for 3-4 minutes Add the tomato paste and some boiled water After 2-3 minutes add the breadcrumbs and grated parmesan + pecorino cheese Give everything a good mix up This is your filling.
- In the meantime, cook the tomato sauce in a pot with some salt, sugar and a drop of olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Put a piece of the other cheese on top of a slice of aubergine Add some filling on top Roll it up and fix it with a toothpick Repeat for all the aubergines.
- Place on a baking tray with some baking paper and a drizzle of olive oil Add a spoonful of tomato sauce on top of every aubergine roll up Cook in the oven for 15 minutes (200 degrees).
Place rolled involtini, sealed side down, in the sauce. Mettre les involtini dans un plat les parsemer de persil haché et servir avec une petite salade verte. Les étaler sur le plan de travail les saler et les poivrez. Parmigiana di Melanzane is the perfect low carb comfort food. Parmigiana di Melanzane is the perfect low carb comfort food.