Aubergine slice with bolognese topped with mozzarella!!!. Brush the aubergine slices with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper on both sides. This aubergine chickpea bake is my take on an Middle Eastern version of mousakka. Typically made with a minced lamb base, topped with fried aubergine slices then everything is covered with a tomato sauce and baked into a thick sauce, perfect with rice or bread.
A hearty bolognese sauce made with cauliflower and red lentils instead of meat. So why did I wait so long to taste you, my delicious creation? One cheese that I have been procrastinating about is. You can cook Aubergine slice with bolognese topped with mozzarella!!! using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aubergine slice with bolognese topped with mozzarella!!!
- You need of Aubergine.
- Prepare of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare of balls of mozzarella.
- Prepare of fresh chopped oregano.
- It’s of tomato purée.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- It’s of chopped garlic.
- It’s of bay leaf.
- It’s of beef stock cube.
- It’s of seeded red chili & finely chopped.
- Prepare of red wine.
- It’s of Parmesan.
We then took it out of the water and have already eaten one ball sliced onto crackers, topped with tomato and freshly cracked pepper and salt. Attention, les aubergines absorbent énormément d'huile, faites en sortes que de l'huile reste au fond du plat, pour éviter que cela n'accroche!!! Une fois les aubergines cuites, placez les tranches de coppa puis les tranches de mozzarella dessus, et remettez au four avec le papier d'aluminium. You've gotta try this vegan and glutenfree pasta sauce, so hearty and full of plant-based protein.
Aubergine slice with bolognese topped with mozzarella!!! step by step
- Add the 300g plum tomatoes, the freshly chopped small handful of basil, the 1 tsp dried oregano, the bay leaf, the 2 tbsp tomato purée, the beef stock cube, the deseeded and the finely chopped red chilli, the 80ml red wine and 4 halved cherry tomatoes..
- Stir with a wooden spoon, breaking up the plum tomatoes. Bring to the boil, reduce to a gentle simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 1 hr 15 mins stirring occasionally, until you have a rich, thick sauce. Add the 50g grated parmesan, check the seasoning and stir. finely chopped red chilli (if using), 125ml red wine and 4 halved cherry tomatoes..
- With a sharp knife, slice the Aubergine into roughly, half an inch slices. Place them onto a kitchen paper towel and salt both sides letting the excess water out. Wipe off the water with paper towel, then transfer them onto baking sheet..
- Brush both sides with just a touch of oil. Spoon the bolognese sauce onto the slices, topping with 1-2 cubes of mozzarella..
- Place them into the 200C° preheated oven, baking till the aubergine is soft, and the cheese is crispy. Cool down before serve….
- Can be eaten own it’s own, and great side dish to any kind roasted meat.
A bowl of homemade pasta with bolognese sauce and a carafe of house red wine would take care of us for hours. Mozzarella Sticks: Mozzarella sticks are a fun, quick and easy snack that you can make at home. No one will ever argue with breaded and fried cheese sticks served with a side of marinara sauce. This is a sure-fire crowd pleaser. They are great for parties, game nigh.