Aubergine and pesto stack. Serve these aubergine stacks with crusty bread. An easy meal for vegetarians: simple layers of aubergine, goat's cheese and pesto make a rich but fast meal for two. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve with crusty bread.
Preparation time is mainly standing time for the eggplant as it. This coriander pesto, made with crumbled feta cheese, is great with grilled aubergine and roast peppers. Just a handful of ingredients yet Gennaro's simple pasta dish is full of Italian flavour. You can cook Aubergine and pesto stack using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aubergine and pesto stack
- You need of Large aubergine (4-5 slices per person).
- Prepare of mozzarella.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Extra Parmesan.
- You need of Oil to fry (just a tad).
- You need of For pesto: (see also my other recipes too 🙂 ).
- You need of Good handful of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s of garlic.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Parmesan.
- It’s of Sprinkle of pecorino.
- Prepare of Few pine nuts.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Almonds and basil form the basis of a. Thinly slice the the aubergines into rounds. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half. This simple pesto pasta dish is full of Italian flavour.
Aubergine and pesto stack step by step
- Whizz up pesto ingredients to make your yummy pesto.
- Slice aubergine. Dry with kitchen paper. Fry in a little oil for 3-4 mins until brown.
- Start to layer your stacks. Put a slice of aubergine on baking paper. Add some pesto on top. Add some chopped mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Continue layering up until you've finished the ingredients.
- Bake at 180 for about 20-25 mins. Enjoy :).
This is a quick and delicious dinner recipe idea for you to try for your family. Almonds and basil form the basis of a pesto sauce that's tossed through pasta with roasted aubergines, Bertolli and grated parmesan. 'Essential aubergine' – sous vide aubergine with pesto and passata. To serve, spoon some passata onto the plate and splatter over the pesto. Add the aubergine and finish with the freshly grated lemon zest. This pesto crusted aubergine is super quick to prepare, and tastes amazing.