Rocket, Lentil, Aubergine salad. Make our easy veggie recipe for roasted aubergine with Middle Eastern za'atar spice and Puy lentil salad. Puy lentils with roast aubergine, tomatoes and yoghurt. Add the lentils and return the fried aubergines to the mixture.
These baked aubergines are stuffed with a delicious lentil and vegetable filling, and topped with a cheesy sauce. Meanwhile, arrange the aubergine, olives, tomatoes and thyme in a large roasting tin. Scatter over a little lemon zest and some mint leaves. You can have Rocket, Lentil, Aubergine salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rocket, Lentil, Aubergine salad
- It’s of Rocket.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Brown lentils.
- You need of Crispy bread.
- Prepare of Pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare of Aubergine sliced and fried.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Pomegranate molasses.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of Brown sugar.
Perfect for midweek meals, quick, fuss-free dinner party menus that will wow guests without requiring hours spent in the kitchen, and simple bakes and sweet treats, these are Ottolenghi recipes as you've never seen them before. This hearty chicken, lentil and butternut squash salad would be the perfect option for lunch as well as dinner. Stuffed baked eggplant with Moroccan-spiced lentils! Aubergine dish – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds.
Rocket, Lentil, Aubergine salad instructions
- In your dish, prepare a layer of rocket leaves, then chopped parsley, then cooked brown lentils.
- Then add a layer of the sliced aubergine, crispy bread, and top it off with parmesan cheese.
- Finally add the pomegranate seeds and the sauce mix.
Baingan Ka Bharta Baingan bharta or Baingan ka bhurtha or Baingan da bhurtha or Wangyacha Bharit – Indian-Punjabi Style vegetarian aubergine dish. Learn how to make Turmeric aubergine steaks with lentil salad and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. Combine the garlic, turmeric and half the yogurt in a small bowl. Spread the yogurt mixture over both sides of the slices. Try our easy to follow roast pumpkin & lentil salad with yoghurt recipe.