Eggplant Meat Balls. Place in rows on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Keywords: eggplant meatballs, eggplant meatballs recipe, how to make eggplant meatballs, meatless meatballs, vegetarian meatballs. These hearty, delicious eggplant morsels can be used as a replacement for meatballs, or they can be fried into Aunt Mary's Eggplant Balls.
Furthermore, you can add any leftover food to enhance. Learn how to make these delicious eggplant meatballs. They're vegan, oil-free, and the perfect meatless recipe to share with your friends and family. You can cook Eggplant Meat Balls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Meat Balls
- Prepare of eggplant medium peeled and diced.
- Prepare of farine.
- It’s of flax egg ( 1 tbsp meal and 3 tbsp water).
- You need of basil leaves chopped finely.
- Prepare of garlic grated.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt of.
Vegan, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free option. My fiancee loves having meatballs with pasta, but I sometimes tire of having so much meat! Eggplant meatballs are hearty meatless meatballs that can be served as a main course, in a sandwich or as an appetizer. Whichever way you choose to serve this eggplant.
Eggplant Meat Balls instructions
- Cook eggplant with little water for 15 mins until cooked..
- Combine all ingredients well..
- Form small balls and bake for 30-40 mins until brownish..
- Add into warmed pasta sauce for 5 mins and serve on fresh pasta..
These little eggplant polpette (aka meat free meatballs) are unbelieva-BALL-y good…sorry, I couldn't help myself. Today I want to share with you a simple and delicious Eggplant Meatball recipe. These eggplant meatballs are amazing! eggplant meatballs. These vegetarian eggplant meatballs were one of those recipes. These eggplant spinach meatballs are the perfect compromise.