Super Delicious Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese-Style Pasta.
You can have Super Delicious Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese-Style Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Delicious Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese-Style Pasta
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare of Ground pork meat (mixed also fine).
- You need of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Ketchup (I use Del Monte brand).
- You need of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need of Soup stock granules.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Super Delicious Eggplant & Ground Meat Bolognese-Style Pasta step by step
- Begin boiling the pasta. Mince the garlic. Remove the blossom end from the eggplant, wash, and cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Warm up a frying pan, add the ground meat and cook. Once it changes color, add the garlic. Once aromatic, add the eggplant..
- Mix everything together while continuing to cook. Once the eggplant is tender, mix in the salt and pepper. Add the ketchup, Worcestershire-style sauce, and soup stock in that order, and combine..
- Add the boiled pasta, mix everything together, then transfer to a serving plate and it's complete. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving..
- The flavor may slightly vary depending on the brand of ketchup you use. I use Del Monte, with 1.5 mm of pasta..
- If you're using an old frying pan, the fat may not evenly coat the surface. In that case, add a little oil while cooking..