Eggplant and Tomato Parmigiana.
You can have Eggplant and Tomato Parmigiana using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Tomato Parmigiana
- It’s of Japanese eggplant.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Olives.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of servings' worth Fresh pasta.
Eggplant and Tomato Parmigiana instructions
- Put the olive oil into the garlic powder. Thinly slice the eggplant and stir-fry..
- Once the eggplants have softened, add the olives (check the saltiness and slice them into rings) and tomato sauce. Add the boiled pasta and toss to coat. Enjoy!!.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top to taste. I like to have a lot of cheese on mine. Of course, this goes well with wine!!.