Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry.
You can have Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry
- You need of Ground pork.
- It’s of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Green peppers.
- It’s of Ginger.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of ☆Curry powder.
- You need of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s of ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- It’s of ☆Ketchup.
- You need of ☆Sake.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Grated cheese (Parmesan cheese).
Eggplant and Ground Pork Curry step by step
- Chop the eggplant into 1 cm cubes, soak in water, and drain..
- Roughly mince the onion. Mince the green peppers..
- Stir-fry the minced garlic and ginger with the butter. Add ground pork, onion, and green peppers, then continue stir-frying..
- When the colour of the ground pork changes, add eggplant and continue stir-frying..
- Add the ☆ seasonings in the listed order, and simmer while stirring. When the flavour is absorbed, it's done. Sprinkle on grated cheese to your liking..
- Bonus: Carrot buttered rice (uncooked rice: 5 rice cooker cup – 900 ml). Cook the rice with 80 g minced carrot, 25 g butter, and 1 tablespoon consommé soup stock granules..